* My first week back at work was good. No kids yet, just meetings and setting up my classroom. I'm happy with the way everything turned out, looks pretty much like last year's room. I also love the kids I have this year (I've had several of them before, so I know them well) and I'm all planned for Tuesday. I think this will be a great school year!
* I'm exhausted! I'm not used to getting up at 6am and I fell asleep when I got home instead of working out! Oops!
* My husband and I are trying to eat healthier and save money. This means I'm cooking a lot more instead of going out to eat (my Cooking Light cookbook has been a Godsend) and I've been exercising 5 or 6 days each week. I would love to lose about 10 lbs. and be back to my pre-wedding weight!
* Jeff's cousin just got engaged last night! He was a groomsman in our wedding and now he has asked Jeff to be in his! Jeff is so excited! They want to get married in July, I just hope it's not the same weekend as my friend's wedding!
* Bath & Body Works has pumpkin scented soaps and cute Halloween stuff! We got a ton of the pumpkin soap and I can't wait to run out of the soaps we have in the kitchen and both bathrooms now so I can put these amazing ones out! I have a feeling I might be using a little too much soap every time I need to wash my hands to get them gone sooner :P
* Michael's also has adorable Halloween stuff, including glittery pumpkins! Jeff hates them, but I'm feeling that our Halloween party this year needs some fabulous glittery pumpkins...
* I am so happy for the 4-day weekend and the fact that Hurricane Earl is not really supposed to do anything to us now.
* Staples Express at the Stamford Mall has the cutest pens! I got a bunch of them to put in the pencil jar in my classroom! I bet my girl students will love them! They loved my feathery pens from last year, so I bet these will be a hit too!