I always make New Year's resolutions, and then I fail to keep them. There are a few things I'd like to accomplish this year, but some of them are a bit beyond my control.
* I'd like to get this house ready to sell, actually sell it, and move into a new house. The sooner the better, but realistically I know it's going to take awhile.
* I'd like to watch less crappy TV and read more books. I actually like reading once I finally sit down and get into a book, but getting myself to actually sit down and do it doesn't happen often.
* I need to stay off of Facebook, Twitter, and my phone in general while my son is awake. I'm a bit more obsessed with my iphone than I'd like to be. I want and need to be even more present in my child's life than I already am.
* I want to go on more dates with my husband. We've been going out without Landon maybe once a month, but it's often with other couples. I'd like to have more 1 on 1 dates. It doesn't even have to involve leaving the house, but maybe watching a movie together after Landon is asleep or something.
* I Want to put myself out there a bit more. I've blogged several times about how shy I am, and I have made some progress, but I'd like to speak up a bit more in MOPS and our other mommy and me classes. I clam up so easily and come off as a bitch.
* I want to continue my running. I'm in a good routine right now and I like how it makes me look and feel. Along with that, if I wind up pregnant in 2013, I want to do some sort of exercise during my pregnancy. I didn't do a thing last time.
* I want to calm down and enjoy the moment. I am always looking towards the next thing instead of enjoying what I have right now.
I hope all of you have a happy and healthy new year!